Statistics of tank «T-28», U.S.S.R, Medium tank, Tier IV
The T-28 tank was developed by the Experimental Machine Design Bureau of the Voroshilov plant. The vehicle saw service on August 11, 1933. A total of 503 tanks were manufactured at the Leningrad Kirov Plant between 1933 and 1940. During mass production, the T-28 tank underwent a number of changes in design and modifications. The vehicles were used in the war with Finland in the winter of 1939–1940 and at the beginning of WWII.